[Vtigercrm-developers] Contact field not visible in Calendar Event?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:16:12 GMT 2016

I've got a really odd problem and wonder if anyone else has seen this
before...

This is a large vtiger 6.3.0 system which has been migrated over time
from a fairly old vtiger version...

If I log in with admin privileges and go the Edit or Detail view form of
an Event, in the "Related To" block I see both the parent_id and the
contact_id reference fields.

However, any non-admin user only sees the parent_id field and not the
contact_id one.

This missing field breaks the Edit.js script and means that a non-admin
user can't invite users.

I have checked all the obvious things ;-)

Cheers