[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.4 - upload documents with webform

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Sun Mar 6 11:28:42 GMT 2016

Hy,

No. Unfortunately the Workflow Designer is a huge module and not all core
functions are compatible to the MarketPlace rules, because often I directly
interact with the database to provide functions or to prevent some bad
effects with the module and vtiger.
Especially the ModTracker module needs some "optimizations" to track
everything correctly.
Or the special implementation to support custom product fields.
Everything together will be hard to get compatible. And such module without
these hacks simple don't work correctly.

Regards,

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*