[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.4 - upload documents with webform

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Sat Mar 5 16:48:01 GMT 2016

Hy,

The solution from Sutharsan works, but require some development work.
I don't like to directly advert my modules, but it could help in your case
without any developments.

The Workflow Designer could handle this completely without any developments.
But I would require a "gateway" file to not share the URL to vtigercrm for
anyone in the web, like the internal Webforms require. Also you could limit
the access to a single IP in this case.
The module could completely replace the Webforms, because you could create
records, and if the record already exists, you could do something else.
Also File Uploads will be handled. You could decide what to do with
uploaded files.

You could save in Documents, send to your mailbox or, if you use my
CloudFiles module, store files directly into the cloud.
See here: https://shop.stefanwarnat.de/

I will prepare a HowTo Description within the next days, how to do this.
(Also with the gateway)
(The module is almost self explaining, but not as easy as I would like to
get it.)

Regards,

Stefan

----