[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal Login Problem

tomybyte at am3d.de tomybyte at am3d.de
Thu Mar 3 10:41:46 GMT 2016

It is crazy, but now I have another issue with the vtiger crm customer portal.

When I put in the received login credentials for my test user, I'm not able to log in.
Every time I try I get an error message:

Could not connect to server. Please contact the administrator.

I checked the settings for the portal path and name in both settings files:
config.inc.php and PortalConfig.php (portal)

The paths are:
/var/www/vhosts/[MyDomain]/crm/ => crm.[MyDomain]
/var/www/vhosts/[MyDomain]/crm/portal/ => crm.[MyDomain]/portal

I guess thats correct, because I get the customer portal login form when entering the URL http://crm.[MyDomain]/portal in my browser
Tried the "Forgot Password" function and it worked: I received an email with the login details of my test user, so the connection to the server is possible and working.

Has anyone some hints whats can be wrong?

Tom