[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Login Credentials Email Problem

tomybyte at am3d.de tomybyte at am3d.de
Thu Mar 3 10:06:16 GMT 2016

When sending an email to a customer with the template "Customer Login Details" the mail the customer receives has the following content (text only here):

------ Email content -- Start ---
Dear $contact_name$,
Thank you very much for subscribing to the vtiger CRM - annual support service.
Here is your self service portal login details:

User ID : $login_name$
Password: $password$
$URL$

NOTE: We suggest you to change your password after logging in first time.
----- Email content -- End ---

As you can see the var names are not substituted with their values.

Does anyone have same issues and know how to solve them?

Additional I would like to know, when the original mail will be send to the cutsomer with the login details?

With best regrads

Tom