[Vtigercrm-developers] Large database

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:49:54 GMT 2016

Hi Alan

The Larger database is an issue to vtiger+mysql, I had lot of experience on
performance, backup and maintenance.

For one client we stored historical information such as mod-tracker to
another db rather than keeping it into vtiger so history should be consumed
through another application (such as sqlreports).

With performance issue we had to  boost the hardware once,  using RamDrive,
when records went million upwards.

Not sure whether you have had similar experience and provided any
solutions. But I feel we may have to consider the  historical data with
archiving options.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan