[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple current stamp in MySQL

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 05:30:36 GMT 2016

Hi

I have downloaded the last 6.4 which has following statements under CREATE
TABLE queries when, example in vtiger_users

 `date_entered` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  `date_modified` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,

When a table has two Timestamp columns, you can't select two columns to
have the special default values when right clicking the default field. This
used to be the correct behavior v<5.6.5, but this restriction was lifted

But in vtiger requirments still MySQL 5.1+ is mentioned.

My Question is if I will make the udpate field 'date_modified' default to
0000-00-00 00:00:00, will it affect the update process?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan