[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.5.0 Release Update

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:41:32 GMT 2016

Thanks Conrado, this might be what I was looking for.

I can't help it but to summarize what I can see there:
- 16 merge requests of which
- 4 are translations
- 3 are rejected (whatever that means)
- 6 bug fixes
and a whole amount of 2 improvements/features...

That's all we get after over 8 months of development? What a thin release...

I still would like to see the frozen code as a branch for example, so that I
can take it and install it and test it... In what way would I do this now?

Conrado Maggi wrote