[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.4.0 - Security Patch (20160610) Release

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:37:15 GMT 2016

I agree.

I do believe that you - and we - could benefit greatly more from a stronger
collaboration with the OS community. But it seems that there is at least
some improvements.

Please increase the speed though ;) Basically just delegating out to the OS
community would decrease your hours-spending, increase OS community
satisfaction and overall improve (y)our product!

All the best,
Chris