[Vtigercrm-developers] Question to vtiger team - mailmanager

Garry Brighton garryatbrighton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:28:21 GMT 2016

I am not asking anyone here except Prasad and other guys who managing
vtiger.
Can you tell me why some emails are opening and some not?
Tested in various servers and OS'es... company usually working with Asian
customers.... mainly Thai.
All domains ending with .com are ok, but some of co.th simply dont wanna
open.
Asking you guys directly as I know nobody will answer (simillar issues was
rised few times here without ANY action).

Waiting to hear from you

Garry