[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.4.0 - Security Patch (20160610) Release

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 09:54:40 GMT 2016

well this one is quite a cool new feature, allowing "current user" as an
option in view filters so that people can create public views of "my
stuff" that work for everyone
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/72

this one makes links in workflow emails clickable in mail clients (it is
sending html mails, if you don't wrap links in <a href then they are not
links in modern mail clients)
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/72

this one allows dates in reports to format correctly according to the
user preference
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/39

this one is quite a simple fix, but only applies if there are multiple
uitype 10 fields linking to the users module
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/69

this one is quite a simple spelling fix, not a big deal but should be
easy to review the diff
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/74

I remain rather concerned at using unsalted MD5 hash for portal
passwords and to hash all the portal user passwords as part of the
migration (don't run that script twice folks!)

Alan.