[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Conditions for Checkboxes

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:42:59 GMT 2016

vtiger 6.4.0.

I just added a new checkbox to a Workflow.

I want the Workflow condition to be something like:

MyCheckBoxField  "has changed to"  "is enabled"

to prevent the workflow running every time the record is saved. But I do
want it to run every time the checkbox _changes_ from unchecked to checked.

But the only options are "is enabled" or "is disabled".

Any takers? Or do I have to use an Event Handler?

Cheers