[Vtigercrm-developers] How to initialise the entity?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:00:29 GMT 2016

Hi,

I am in my custom module(Spares), i would like to check the present value
with old value for that sake i'm gonna use

$vtEntityDelta = new VTEntityDelta ();
	$oldEntity = $vtEntityDelta-> getOldValue($moduleName, $entity_id,
$statusFieldName);
	$recordDetails = $entity->getData();
	$statusChanged = $vtEntityDelta->hasChanged($moduleName, $entity_id,
$statusFieldName);

but before going to do this one must have to initialise the entity. How
could i do that in custom module Spares.php file?

Thanks in advance.