[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.4.0 - Security Patch (20160610) Release

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:23:21 GMT 2016

I'm looking forward to see the code that is going to be freezed. The 6.5 branch on code.vtiger.com is basically 6.4 plus a couple of bug fixes. So far nothing that would make a release...
The master contains more but only community changes and a lot of tickets and merge requests from the community that need input and feedback from vtiger.