[Vtigercrm-developers] Lost issue on vTiger Gitlab ?

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Wed Jun 1 12:41:58 GMT 2016

And the support in Suite CRM is better? Don't the issues just hang there
for years? Right now they got 389 opened issues [492 closed issues] and
223 are labeled as "errors". The oldest errors are from 2014.
There are 2 programmers who work for SuiteCRM and you can clearly see
they can't manage to deal with all the problems [it's still much better
than at code.vtiger.com], but expecting some better support from them is
optimistic to say the least.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com

W dniu 2016-05-31 21:15, Doug napisał(a):

> And this is why....  The straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
> We have decided to abandon Vtiger and start migrating our clients to Suite crm.
>
> There is no reason what so ever that a simple problem like this shouldn't have been patched 2 months ago.  And over at Suite, which is a true open source project, it would have received immediate response, not a "we haven't gotten to it" 3 months later. There are plenty of big problem with Vtiger, but it's the little simple things like this that push it over the edge.
>
> We will continue to work to support our existing clients on vtiger till the time when it makes sense to migrate them....  Beginning immediately(this week) with some of our clients using On Demand....  To Suite on Demand or an Amazon hosted solution as it makes sense...  (we have actually already migrated someone from on demand to an amazon hosted solution and it wasn't too difficult) When we started using Vtiger roughly 6 years ago it was a leader in crm but it has simply not kept up.
> And it is the hundreds of "little things" on top of the spaghetti code mess that makes it impossible to continue.
>
> Doug Gouty Sales Training and Leadership Consultant Guaranteed Services
>
> 614-594-9423
>
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 2:02 AM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
> It is in queue - not lost. we are reviewing other tickets.
>
> --
> FB [1] I Twit [2] I LIn [3] I Blog [4] I Website [5]
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 7:16 PM, apcloic <apcloic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 3 months ago, I've created an issue on code.vtiger.com [6] regarding the
> following problem :
>
> https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/1200235#Comment_1200235
>
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/139
>
> It also had been confirmed by Alan but no patch provided by vTiger team, any
> reason why ?
>
> Regards,

http://www.vtiger.com/

Links: