[Vtigercrm-developers] Lost issue on vTiger Gitlab ?

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:12:05 GMT 2016

I don't think the problem is that users don't know how to contribute.

IMHO there aren't a lot of persons that know how to fix a bug in vtiger.

Most of the consultants that are making money selling vtiger services won't
hire a freelancer in upwork, pay them 200$ to get their bugs fixed and
upload into code.vtiger.com. Look like it's easy to complain about
collaboration, forks, etc. I'm not talking anyone specific. That's my
general idea.

Final users and companies that use vtiger are busy dealing with their core
business. They hire the freelancer, fix the issue and keep moving forward.
Which is what they are expected to do.

Just I started the email. This is just my opinion and I could be totally
wrong.

Cheers,
Conrado