[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] is it possible to customize PDFMaker to export perticular line items?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:16:05 GMT 2016

Hi,

I have  a scenario like, Having SalesOrder with 100 products and i need to
have a config with PDFMaker like export only 10 line items those are having
quantity of 5. Remaining product(90) won't come into the PDF document.

Can anyone have an idea how to handle this scenario?

I'm trying to write a custom function inside
/modules/PDFMaker/resources/functions. But where should i call this custom
function?

Best Regards.