[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] Detailview not able to see!

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:46:06 GMT 2016

Hi,

I just configured new module to my vtiger instance and i updated certain
places like vtiger_ws_entity and respective places.
Now the problem is whenever i save the record it is displaying empty page
with index.php url. This effects every module in my vtiger is behaving like
the same, record is saving but instead of displaying saved record it
displays empty page.

Can anyone help me to find out where the problem occurs?

Thanks in advance