[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Oleg Antonov oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Fri Jul 8 09:44:50 GMT 2016

Parsad should ask. If vtiger.com ready to increase number of developers
involved in opensource development for donation. Here are bottleneck, isn't
it?
I suppose opensorce development now sponsored by partner sertification
program https://www.vtiger.com/vtiger-solution-providers/
I ready to donate if it speed up development, but $3000 is too expensive
for me now.

Oleg