[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:55:18 GMT 2016

:-)
There will be always something to do with (especially) vtiger. I am also
concerned about "power" of Campaigns module.
It quite useless in current state.
Here again, I would ask community about financial contribution... Why dont
gather some funds together
and appoint 1-2 developers to fix/write module/extension what can be added
to core?

I will be happy to share from time to time $20-30... I am sure here is more
nice guys like me...

Stacey