[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Thu Jul 7 08:39:37 GMT 2016

 > Email needs to be send to queue, so sending shouldn't affect vtiger
mucho.

Each email is saved into vtiger database with relation to
Orga/Concat/Leads. If Email has attachments it's also saved as Document
entity. vtiger save focus() function take some time becasue of profiles,
privilegies/workflows, aftersave definition/control. I think create SQL
query for insert one email into many tables (crmentity, vtiger_activity,
_cf ,emaildetails, ....) take some time and has affect for vtiger system
performace.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 7. 7. 2016 o 7:36 Stacey Johnson napísal(a):