[Vtigercrm-developers] Integration with WhatsApp

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 05:05:39 GMT 2016

Are you really stuck with whatsapp for this? Chances are that whatsapp/facebook will sooner or later tell you to shut down your integration. They don’t like fiddling with their service. Looking around the previous libraries and toolkits for doing something like this, most of them were already told off, usually by threatening with legal actions… I’m suprised there are still some left actually. Doing the whole thing with Whatsapp is just not worth the effort from my point of view.

Anyway, I put the xmpp integration on my plan since you gave the idea, I’ll let you know once I got anywhere with it.