[Vtigercrm-developers] Integration with WhatsApp

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:54:59 GMT 2016

I like the idea, but last time I checked Whatsapp was very closed up and didn’t offer any kind of API.
You might be better of with installing a xmpp server and talking to that one. There are quite a few libraries out there to write a xmpp client with php.
Xmpp will in the end feel like whatsapp, but it’s not whatsapp lol, so even better...
Good luck, let us know what you are going to do :)