[Vtigercrm-developers] Profile image - vtiger 6.4 did not save it for Contact

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:32:01 GMT 2016

Hi Manu,

The original error message after turn on debugging:
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function mime_content_type()
in*...\data\CRMEntity.php*on line*142*

Regarding to suggestion, I comment Line no 167 to 171 in
data/CRMEntity.php file.
Received the too same:
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function mime_content_type()
in*...\data\CRMEntity.php*on line*142
*
Regarding to http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1
I do the patch fix:
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/f54a01e0415389af1a98d2a1b7ad4f4229a27201
and turn on fileinfo php extension.

The white screen issue is resolved, but the Contact profil image is not
saving to database.

Going back to suggestion, I comment again Line no 167 to 171 in
data/CRMEntity.php file.

And the issue is solved.

*So the total solution:*
Do the patch at
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/f54a01e0415389af1a98d2a1b7ad4f4229a27201
and finally comment Line no 167 to 171 in data/CRMEntity.php

Kindest regards:
Istvan Holbok