[Vtigercrm-developers] How to access 'Attended Date' column values into an array?

Kiran Raju kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:49:08 GMT 2016

Hello sir,

         Below i attached the snap of my eService module, i would like to
update Due date while creating 'service contract'(By clicking save button)
based on 'Attended Date'!

  can anyone help me how to get those 'Attended Date' column values into an
array?

and i have to write that code in save.php.

my problem is what i attached the snap that relates to one perticular
*asset...*

i need to compare each and every attend date with my required date, so i
have to store those attended dates to an array.. how can i store those
dates?

kiranraj