[Vtigercrm-developers] Picklist and readonly

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:41:37 GMT 2016

Has to be custom.

vtiger has no concept of record level access controls.

You will probably need to write some Javascript to do this, as we have
done for other ciustomers which does 2 things. First establishes the
Role of the current user, then tests to see if the field (or fields, or
entire record etc...) should be editable or not.

This needs to happen on Edit and Detail Views and, depending on
requirements, possibly in List Views too.

Alan