[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing default view for all users

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:44:21 GMT 2016

Matteo Baranzoni-2 wrote
> check this: http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/57

Yeah, cool looks really nice! You could try to ask for a merge request.

I just gave it a try, unfortunately the setDefault doesn't do much for me,
because changing the setdefault before by hand already didn't do anything.
Your modifications basically just do what I tried by hand before.

I have the problem with users which have a very low level role, changing the
default doesn't change anything for them, I will digg into this, why it is
like this, surprises me that I'm the only one with this problem...

The "Edit" Action leads to an empty site, something seems to go wrong here,
I would expect it to just work too, the URL looks fine and everything... not
sure what's wrong here