[Vtigercrm-developers] Thoughts on proper CSS in email templates?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:58:44 GMT 2016

I agree on the HTML-mail sucks part, but its what clients wants (with
limited option to change their minds).

I can get compatible + responsive mails (tested in litmus) if i can include
the CSS in the header, so it works for the mail clients.

What should I do next? Suggest this as a feature in vtigers code-setup?

:) Chris