[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing default view for all users

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:26:01 GMT 2016

I am following up on this and even though the extension proposed by Matus is
really cheap and will do the job just fine... This is the developer mailing
list and I want to understand, because so far this is voodoo to me.

I changed the `default_cvid` for my users in the table
`vtiger_user_module_preferences`.
But this does not have any effect, until:
- I change the value of the `userid` of the `vtiger_customview` with the
same id as set in the preference table to the user Id I'm actually testing
with.
- I logout and login again with the testing user (reset a cookie?)

The login/logout makes sense in a way, but I don't get why the default
custom view does not work if the custom view is not assigned to the user I'm
testing with... Can anyone help me understand this? Do you get my problem?

Thanks for any help in advance.