[Vtigercrm-developers] slow down issue

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:07:43 GMT 2016

Hi

Try a performance monitoring tool in the server. I use newrelic free
version which show stat of a to z of a request and response. Each sql and
php code can be checked for slow execution

How much records you have in crmentity and modtracker table?

I never face this type of problem with few hundred thousand of records in
6.4.

Thanks