[Vtigercrm-developers] leads module and console php

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 12 10:45:40 GMT 2016

Hi

I agree with you but this will be use full in the case where the user won't
know the exact module name.The easy way is to use the  module id. There
are  many users who are using this feature. I think the existing prompt
message to enter the module name will avoid the bit confusion.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Stacey Johnson <
stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK tnx, I did it manually... however bug in console.php should be
> addressed as it might bring some confusions. Allow ONLY
> for modules names but not tabid's
>
> Regards
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Manu urs <manu.k at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> If you have a back up of your database, then you can  recover it. If not
>> please export  the lead module from  the fresh 6.4.0  installation through
>> script and import it in your current installation.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Manu Urs
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Stacey Johnson <
>> stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Leads module has been deleted accidentally using console.php. It was
>>> reported before that when you chose option 7 in console.php and if you
>>> accidentally enter some number what will be related to any module, the
>>> module will be deleted. Correct behavior will be  to allow only module
>>> name. Was already fixed but issie get back in 6.4.
>>> How to recover Leads module? Any package to install and get quick fix?
>>>
>>> Stacey

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,