[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.4 - Report last sales orders by account

PlaymaN Tepes sshhocckk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:06:37 GMT 2016

Hi, thanks for your answer but i cant get the results that I'm expecting.

I need for example: "Show me all accounts which last order is in December
2015".

So I put as primary module Accounts, as second module Sales Order with one
condition: "due date in 2015". Then it shows me all the sales order in
december 2015 (Even if I resume by accountid). Its shows me all sales
orders even if there are in Januarty 2016.

Finally I think to achieve this, the only way, is creating a field in
Accounts module saving "Last Order Date" and when a Sales Order is created,
update this field? With this system, all will works but I expect if I can
do it natively with vtiger.

Thanks for your patience!