[Vtigercrm-developers] Happy New Year

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 8 14:17:02 GMT 2016

Thank you for the feedback.

Version 6.5 to be released by end of March, will carry minor feature
enhancements as well as bug-fixes. We are reviewing the contributions on
code.vtiger.com. We'll update on the feature enhancements in February.

*Here should be in my opinion performance improvements, code cleaned and
> php7 ready*

Manuel, Last year, with version 6.3, we upgraded to make Vtiger work with
PHP 5.5. This has improved performance. We are not sure if we will make it
PHP 7 ready this year, since there are many underlying libraries that won't
work with PHP 7. We will review this after 6.5 release.

On Demand UI will be released in Q3 as part of Vtiger 7 launch.

Alan, we do understand the challenges with testing and validating
extensions on On Demand platform. We are reviewing some options. I am not
sure about a timeframe yet, but you will hear from us on this again.

thank you,
Sreenivas