[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger inc. do you really mean this?

Kiran Raju kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:14:04 GMT 2016

yes,
But i need instant change like when ever user selects immediately change
need to happen. For example if you take tax and vat in quotation module
values by selecting itself their respective fields are updated
automatically.
I have a code like this where i need to place this is the big question or
else is it workout like this?

$(".dateField").datepicker();

var dates = jQuery('#Services_editView_fieldName_start_date,
#Services_editView_fieldName_expiry_date').datepicker("option", "onSelect",
   function(selectedDate){
       var $this = $(this),
           option = $this.hasClass("dateField") ? "minDate" : "maxDate",
           adjust = $this.hasClass("dateField") ? 366 : +365,
           base_date = new Date(selectedDate),
           new_date = new Date();

       new_date.setDate(base_date.getDate() + (1 * adjust));
       dates.not(this).datepicker("option", option, new_date);

   }
);

$(".reset").on("click", function() { $(".dateField").datepicker("option",
"minDate", null).datepicker("option", "maxDate", null); });

I attached the services module snap there i need to provide that
functionality to expiry date.

kiranraj