[Vtigercrm-developers] admin editable user field

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:31:51 GMT 2016

On 29/02/16 16:02, lucia digirolamo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to have a custom field in users module which can only be
> editable by admins. Is that possible?

Not really. The way we have handled this kind of request before is to
use JavaScript to change the edit ability based on some parameter of the
current user (obviously this is no good if access is via another method
like Web Services).

You could probably do it with a custom UIType and some code in the field
model or template though.

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions