[Vtigercrm-developers] documents relations

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Feb 29 09:37:26 GMT 2016

yeah, I built a thing for a customer to do this, first based on the
modtracker information, but as PDFmaker doesn't update the modtracker
relationship when you save a PDF against an entity (reported and should
be fixed in a future PDFMaker) this didn't work as well as hoped. I am
doing it again based on the reverse relationship and it works fine. I
can do a merge request for it on code.vtiger.com but as it is in
on-demand already I am not sure that it would get merged or if they
could put out the on demand code in the next open release.

Alan.