[Vtigercrm-developers] Dashboard widget width size

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 29 06:48:00 GMT 2016

Well, the dashboard using this gridster library is very unhandy, I can't
figure out how to adjust it for my custom widget. At least I can't figure
out how to use 100% width and 100% height with one widget, so the only
workaround I have found is just removing it all and doing my own stuff. Not
good, I would prefer doing a nice widget without breaking vtigers legs
first...

var ulContainer =
$("#msareportcontainer").parent().parent().parent().parent();
var container =
$("#msareportcontainer").parent().parent().parent().parent().parent();
var el = $("#msareportcontainer");
el.detach().appendTo(container);
ulContainer.remove();