[Vtigercrm-developers] documents relations

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Feb 28 22:01:09 GMT 2016

Hi everyone

Just noticed that this old issue still exists: when I relate a document
to an account / contact, the document is visible from that
account/contact in the documents tab, however in the document module the
account / contact is not visible as a relation from the document. Has
anyone already added this? I am sure it is a simple change somewhere
however hoped to save myself some time.

Not sure, but this is likely also something which should be included in
the core?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills