[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_revise multiselect field

Estefan Civera estefan.civera at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:21:41 GMT 2016

Hi all I need to modify via revise function a multi select field

Multiselect field works well infact from crm I can add remove field
normally.

With retrieve I obtain my record...
global  $current_user;
$wsid = vtws_getWebserviceEntityId('Accounts', '5'); // Module_Webservice_ID
x CRM_ID
$record = vtws_retrieve($wsid);

I obtain this data in this format for mutiple picklist
//$record['brandcategory'] = "Contemporary |##| Avantguard |##| Street |##|
Urban |##| Design |##| Other";

Now I need change brandcateory field

$data['brandcategory'] = "Contemporary |##| Avantguard";
$data['id'] = $wsid;
$record = vtws_revise($data, $current_user);

Revise seems works well and no fail infact it change field in database and
modtracker see the changes but when I go to edit record in EditView field is
empty.

Can someone help me!?

-----
Ing. Estefan Civera