[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger to Kerio caldav synchronization

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:56:54 GMT 2016

We have a Kerio Mailserver which comes with a caldav server. We wanted to
have our vtiger events in the kerio server, so I wrote a small adapter which
synchronizes the vtiger events into the kerio calendar.
Create/Update/Delete. We now have all our vtiger events in our Kerio
calendar plus the original Kerio calendar events from before.

I put it all here in case someone else is interested:
https://github.com/preexo/vtiger-kerio-calendar-sync

It's not self explanatory, it's not plug and play and it needs to be highly
adjusted and well tested before usage in production. But I put it up there,
because I tried many different libraries, frameworks and whatsoever
solutions and that one was the only one which worked without any problems...
Have fun, let me know if anyone needs help with it.