[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:44:16 GMT 2016

I agree with you Matteo, it should be part of the core features but until
vTiger Team decide to put global search back on v6, community users will
have a solution without having to pay around 100€.

I like your backport of customview, helpful feature !

I also start to backport Strong password & Brute force protection which I
think should be part of the core features as we are talking about security,
but it's not finished yet as right now it require a lot of core file /
database modifications :

http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Strong-passwords-amp-Bruteforce-attack-protection-Mod-td17927.html#a17932

Finally, I'm also working on backporting the Yetiforce Back-Up module.