[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.4.0 on php-5.5?

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:37:01 GMT 2016

Older Ubuntu wouldn't boot on the newer hardware due to a change in
firmware intended to protect Microsloth boot blocks from virus
infestation.  Need a newer Ubuntu version that has a newer GRUB version to
address the issue.

Doug

S/V Kerberos Corsair 28R #100
Welcome to the dark side... We have cookies.