[Vtigercrm-developers] How Debug SOAP Function of customer portal

Estefan Civera estefan.civera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:04:12 GMT 2016

Hi I'm extending the SOAP customerportal function with other features

I need to debug server side function invoked from customer portal
Xdebug works correctly but if I set a breakpoint into
soap/customerportal.php and I call a function inside it from customerportal
application the breakpoints does not hit!!

Obviously I've start crm application in debug mode

I'm using netbeans platform

Thanks in advance

-----
Ing. Estefan Civera