[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.4.0 on php-5.5?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:09:10 GMT 2016

I am aware that I can get vtiger 5.4.0 to "work" by changing a few lines
in just two files (CommonUtils.php and Authenticate.php).

But, I would like to know if anyone has actually got a vtiger 5.4.0
system in production on a more modern server and if they have come
across any other issues that they would care to share?

I have a new server which will not run an old enough Linux distribution
that still uses php-5.3 and I would like to avoid virtualisation, or
containers, if at all possible...

TIA