[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating data for field uitype 10 failing

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:20:25 GMT 2016

On 08/02/16 12:10, Mutuku Ndeti wrote:
> I am using the vtiger webservices
> (https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Webservice_reference_manual) to
> import data to the vtiger database
>
> The data is of uitype 10 (related), the I get this error "create
> failed:", with no further details.
>
> When I remove the uitype 10, the import works fine
>
> What could I be doing wrong?

Are you using the right syntax for the UI10 field?

It must be $WSID . "x" . $crmid

SO for example if you are trying to relate to an Account record of crmid
1234 you must get the Webservices ID (*not* the tabid) for the Accounts
module, e.g. "11" and create the following string in your data for the
UI10 field:

"11x1234"

HTH