[Vtigercrm-developers] Selling Subscription Services... (Again)

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:20:20 GMT 2016

HI Alan

Thanks for the Idea. I am thinking like below

   1. Initially developing a fixed solution such as Start date from SO date
   and fixed Units from Service module Unit fields, such as month/quarter
   2. Then evolve it under code.vtiger.com
   3. I am checking the possibilities of google calendar api to figure out
   country holidays(if possible as an extension) OR may be an import option of
   country wise holidays.

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan