[Vtigercrm-developers] Relating Tickets with Service Contracts without using Related list

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:02:59 GMT 2016

I see... Well my approach would be telling everyone in the office to create
the ticket from within the service contract so that it is connected from the
beginning and no extra step required... Usually my colleagues then tell me
to f**k off, they don't like to be told that are supposed to use it one way
only... and then I sit down and write a custom function for a workflow.

The workflow would be triggered whenever the uitype field you added in the
ticket changes. The custom function would then add/remove/update the
relation list in the service contract, likely in a dirty way by just calling
an insert/update/delete on the relation table :) I'm sure there is a pretty
way to, using the vtlib somehow...

domon wrote