[Vtigercrm-developers] notices, warnings, deprecations, stricts

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:13:13 GMT 2016

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Also really cool to see so much positive
feedback!
I wasn't exactly sure about that topic, but this feedback encourages me to
spend some time on it every now and then. I also think this will improve
quality and performance and I'm happy to contribute some time. The process
will take a while and will be done gradually...

I started a [WIP] merge request, open for anyone to contribute, review,
comment: http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/25