[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Dec 21 12:26:14 GMT 2016

Yes, this is right question - vt6, because in vt7 manny standard
functionality is not working correctly. I have found that Default
customview is also not working. I can not imagine what we have to test
to make vt7 stable. This is really time consuming.

Matus.

Dňa 21. 12. 2016 o 11:36 Manuel napísal(a):