[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Manuel ptdesigner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:36:36 GMT 2016

Matus,

This is tipical, no answer!

Better wait a few more months or years until they decide what they going to include or not. Forget vt7 for now!

I believe this is being painful for them as well selecting code from their version keeping separation between systems and it doesn’t help at all we submit fixes because of the way they are doing commits. At this stage I agree that needs to be this way until gets more or less “stable".

A big thumbs up for them because they are fixing things and active in vt7 I must say but vt7 should wait before finish vt6.6.

BUT:
Is vt6 forgotten?

Best Regards.
Manuel